Paul became a Personal Trainer in 2004 and although his passion lay with football as a young Irishman, he started to work specifically with golfers in 2008. Over the past 10 years Paul has established himself as one of Australasia’s ‘go to’ golf strength and conditioning coaches, helping many Touring Professionals that have played on the US, European, Asian and Australasian PGA tours. He has worked with hundreds of amateurs ranging from the weekend hacker to the elite NZ Amateur.
Paul was the first Titleist Performance Institute Level 3 Fitness Professional in Australasia and also holds Level 2 TPI certifications in Golf Instructor and Junior Coach. An owner/operator of several gyms in Auckland over the past 10 years, he now runs a golf specific training facility in downtown Auckland. He is also an educator and teaches on the PGA of New Zealand Trainee Programme.
Paul offers two levels of service -
PGSTRONG Online Program
- Begins with a Golf Specific Physical Screen and Questionnaire both conducted online and in your own time.
- Customized 12 Week Training Program (including golf warm up, home and/or gym programs)
- Program Delivered through the PGSTRONG APP and website
- Instructional Video Clips for all exercises
- Ongoing coaching (via video technology to monitor technique)
- Online tracking functionality – to keep on track of progress
- 6 Week Pit Stop – to add progressions/regressions if needed
- Re-Screen at the conclusion of the 12 weeks
- Unlimited email and text support
PGSTRONG Training Sessions
- Train with Paul Greenwood who has 10 years Golf Specific Fitness Experience
- Conducted in the PGSTRONG Golf Specific Training Studio in Central Auckland
- 30 minute, 45 minute and 60 minute times available
- Book now for a complimentary consult and physical screen
- Also available for small group training (4 person Max)