The H2NO SuperLite Cart Bag weighs less than five pounds and has a 10.5”, 14-way top with individual, full-length dividers, including a putter compartment. Designed for riding or push cart use, all pockets are forward facing for accessibility.
- Weighs less than five pounds.
- Constructed with waterproof fabrics, high-quality YKK water-resistant zippers and taped seams.
- Pockets include two full-length clothing pockets and a velour-lined valuables pocket.
- Fourteen full-length club dividers protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Bag is waterproof when the rainhood is used as designed in conjunction with the bag.
- Matching rainhood included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Approximately twenty-five 20-oz bottles are recycled to manufacture the fabric for each Eco-Lite golf bag.
Fourteen individual dividers run the full length of the bag to organize and protect clubs.
There are eleven pockets, including a velour-lined valuables pocket, a vented cooler pocket, a sizeable apparel pocket and multiple accessory pockets.
Two utility handles help get the bag on and off the cart.
Matching rainhood included.